Monday 19 September 2011

Strange world of social net working!

It's a particularly strange world we inhabit in Twitter and Facebook. This morning I was taking pictures of Flamborough head which somehow got onto BBC York! Staggering but true.
Later I got into a row with a far right winger for defending those being chucked out of their homes in Essex. To my amazement I was immediately contacted by the BBC and asked to take part in a discussion at lunch time on radio. The producer rang me up but the failure of the link in the end meant I wasn't going to be a reliable contributor. But they have my phone number for another one even after I get back home.
Who would dream that so many links can be made so quickly?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Beware Jean. Your fame is clearly spreading.
The media and its links have much to answer for.
Let us know when "I'm a celebrity, get me off the moon" offers you a place.

UKViewer said...

Fame at last. But you are already a Social Media Celebrity.