Friday 20 January 2012

Sequins in the sun.

Its amazingly warm already. On the second day out of New York the temperature is pleasant. By the end of the day it could well be hot. We will arrive in Port Everglades later this evening. By nine am we have had our breakfast and had a preliminary stroll around the deck. There were people in the pool and jacuzzi already. The chairs and deck loungers were out and everything is geared up for a tropical day in the sun! I now understand why some unlikely sights can be seen on days like this. Because of weight restrictions care has to be taken not to over do the packing. Occasionally you see someone wearing an evening dress or top. It's because they haven't packed Tee shirts but have concentrated on the evening wear! It looks incongruous but I do understand the problem! I am not sure yet whether I am ready for a swim. It's something you have to build up to slowly. I do have the sun lotion ready though. Who knows what the day might bring? - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

Go on Jean. take the plunge. In your sequinned bikini if necessary!