Tuesday 31 January 2012

Simple poem

Sitting quietly reading all the books on my kindle which is installed on the iPad is giving me the chance to discover things I've never found before. To have leisure to read without carrying tons of books around with me is just wonderful so I'd like to share one of the poems I've found almost by accident. It's by Khalil Gibran but not The Prophet which I love but a simple poem for children which says everything I want to say to everyone. If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you And share with you it's beauty On the days your feeling blue If I could build a mountain You could call your very own A place to find serenity A place to be alone If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea But all these things I'm finding Are impossible for me I cannot build a mountain Or catch a rainbow fair But let me be what I know best A friend that's always there. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

stevemukuk said...

Which book is that in? Really nice .

Revjeanrolt said...

I found it in an app for children on my iPad. Glad you liked it!

Babs said...

Oh Jean that is lovely might copy and paste it into face book if you don't mind xx