Friday 27 January 2012

Work

Leisure time is productive I find....but I must whisper this I actually do miss work. Khalil Gibran said something wonderful on this subject. Work is love made visible. It also has the merit of being true for the lucky ones. As we iron our loved ones shirts I am not sure sometimes but when I find my albs and surplices freshly ironed for me by my husband I know it to be true! Kipling wrote this on the subject. When Earths last picture is painted We shall rest and lie down for a while Till the Master of all good Workmen Shall put us to work anew And no one shall work for money And no one shall work for fame But each for the joy of the working For the God of Things as they are. I am lucky I know but everything I do when I work brings me joy. To find this in my old age truly makes me a very lucky woman. Thank you God. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: