Friday 24 February 2012

10 dollar sale.

Another day and another lost blog! Come back the I cloud all is forgiven! I expect since the last one was about a sexual predator it has been rejected by the politically correct brigade! The sea has calmed. We have been to a lecture on aboriginal painting and have had our usual tussle with the Internet. The approach to Melbourne is very interesting. The Tasman sea can be vicious but has relented for the time being. We will pass Tasmania at tea time and eventually arrive in a huge harbour. The harbour is so big it will take 4 hours to cross it. I have listened to the captain today! They are having a ten dollar sale downstairs. I bought a very good pair of sun glasses earlier and we've been told they are pulling new stuff out all the time! Men everywhere are groaning! Us women on the other hand are rejoicing! Got to make the most of it! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: