Wednesday 7 March 2012

Catching up!

There are days when it's just safer to stay in bed! Outside it's grey, very wet and cold and inside all the work accumulated over the last seven weeks has finally caught up with me. I'm not really grumbling but I have fixed christenings, weddings, daffodils(mothers day) till I am just a pale shadow etc etc. On top of actual work I have also been sorting out details for my ebook experiment. Being a mac user I write on "Pages". It has all got to be on "Word". Arghhh I have employed a professional formatter. But it will still come back to a Microsoft free zone! I have also given in and employed someone to design my book cover for me! I could have done it myself but it just seemed easier to go with the flow. What is staggering is the speed it all works with. The wonderful digital world makes it possible of course. My book cover will be ready tomorrow. Whether Word will allow the book to be joined to the cover is another thing. I think I need another holiday. Soon - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: