Tuesday 24 July 2012

Regeneration!

Just for a change there is nothing to grumble about this morning at all! The sun is shining. My car is home and apparently running well....David used it earlier to go for his paper. He reports no problems. I have had my morning stroll and my dog kept pace with me all the way.. The roses are fully out. Even two apple trees are celebrating by putting out blossom!
God is in His heaven in fact, right here in Cornwall today!
Long may this continue....we have lived in darkness for some time.
This is a picture of a white hydrangea flowering for the first time in two years since the snow blasted it almost to death!
Natures ability to regenerate is almost miraculous. Pity it doesn't work for humans and dogs! I quite fancy going back....not back to youth....middle aged would do nicely!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: