Tuesday 7 August 2012

Experimenting. Again.

Here I am conducting yet another experiment. Having looked at several blogs by other people I decided to explore my options I am seriously poorly equipped for any techno changes but at this stage I am willing to fail. Hopefully I will be the only one to see the failure!

There is this brave new world out there I am trying to reach...so I am off to push a few buttons.

So far I seemed to have joined Yahoo. Not quite sure how. I have also joined Flickr. Or something to do with pictures. I thought I'd up loaded two pics but they seem to have disappeared!

Every time I push a button something weird happens but it's not always the same weird!


Ray having seen your comment for the last post I feel that you and I are simarly challenged.   But the fact that we are trying is good. I think!



No comments: