Tuesday 11 September 2012

Four feet of skirts

I think skirts breed. It's the only explanation to a growing problem!
When David and I decided to tie the knot sooner rather than later he asked one night if he could see the inside of my wardrobe.
This slightly unusual request threw me a little but off I went to throw open the doors .
Calmly he took out a folding tape measure and opened it up to its full length
"Four feet of skirts" he announced.
It was not a deal breaker but it might have been!
Now approaching our seventh anniversary I should say it is more like 6 feet of skirts!
So as I don't remember actually buying most of the new additions I am forced to the unscientific conclusion that there ,in the deep recesses ,some unseemly meetings are producing far too many skirts!
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Not sure of skirts being measured in feet in our metric age :(

But it sounds like a 'skirt for every occasion' while I try to make do with 'jeans for all occasions' a reaction to years of being in uniform.