Tuesday 12 March 2013

Over heard snatches

We have a whole day ashore today so we are being bussed to Long Beach where I might do some hopping.....ahem!

Here are a few over heard statements from yesterday......massive numbers are disembarking today whilst many more are getting on.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm just now trying to get the camel through the eye of the needle?"

."In what sense?"

"Well you know I am a few pounds heavier than when I came on board.....and so are my suitcases!"

Another

"Well I know we are getting lose to LA because that's what they tell us. But I think we turned left instead of right. I think it's actually Alaska right there!"

"It's a two day drive home......it'll be OK.....we'll go on auto pilot."

"Driving back to Canada from LA is fun.....you know....real fun"

 

 

 

No comments: