Thursday 10 October 2013

Sing as we go!

It's very much colder here this morning.....it's only a matter of time before I go looking for the tights!
I have been out and admired the work the builder did yesterday....gosh it's handsome!



I'm not sure how long it's going to take but we are very pleased so far! The winter is now fast approaching so I have small jobs to do this morning, like booking us both in for our flu jabs...bringing the poor lemon trees back indoors, and hastily washing some jumpers put away in the Spring...
David has his morning for picking up the old ladies of the parish to take them to church.....this is the first time I am going to leave him to it.....he really is quite a lot better!
I hadn't realised until yesterday how blonde the paving slabs are but I am rehearsing for the first official walk round.
"Follow, follow ,follow etc.....follow the yellow brick road! "
I'm not going to see the wizard just some pyramids but the urge to skip along singing is going to be great!
Best not tell everyone though! Ahem!

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

Oh please do get David to photograph you in action Jean.
Your new path is looking great, you won't be able to help yourself when it's finished.