Wednesday 2 July 2014

Home again, home again!

I was extremely tired yesterday and then realised that I had had only four hours sleep so I went to bed early, fell asleep in the middle of an episode of "House" on my iPad and woke up very late after about twelve hours sleep....alleluia!

I seem to have been sleep walking yesterday....I have no knowledge of where I have put things if they are not in their usual places but by and large I am focussing again....

Everything has done very well in my absence. Almost as if someone had been looking after it.......

The almost redundant chair lift came into its own yesterday. It carried my suitcase upstairs with ease....I would have had to take everything up in easy bites....

The garden just looks amazing...there's a lot of work to do but this morning I will take the abundant ripe fruit off Adrian's raspberries....the canes he gave me the year he died!

I am particularly pleased with the wild flower bit at the end...poppies galore...

There is so much here at home to be thankful for that I wouldn't know where to start...but the old saying still holds good.

"We are nearer Gods heart in a garden than anywhere else on earth."

 

 

No comments: