Thursday 25 December 2014

Kindness on board!

Two blogs in a day is unusual but this one is bursting out of me! It's the kindness of strangers which is extraordinary!
I had gifts given to me to put in my suitcase before I set off. They were all lovely. Thanks to all!
I got a beautiful piece of Wedgwood from Cunard!
Another parcel was given to me by the waiter at our table. It was from a young woman who sat at our table once and who left the boat in New York!
It had in it a beautiful crucifix made into a bracelet!
I am now overwhelmed by the kindness shown to me by people I don't know. I went to the service this morning and almost managed to sing the carols!
I miss my loved ones badly but having survived without them I now must carry on...thanks be to God!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: