Friday 9 January 2015

Docked!

The messing about with our time clocks has made for another bad night! By next week it will all be a distant dream....
I have followed the events in France yesterday with a growing feeling of unease.
By retaliation for the killings we are turning into the sort of people we are fighting. I suppose this is inevitable. We can't just ignore the horrors of the last few days!
But I fear for the world right now.
We are now docked in Southampton. Wonderful how much pleasure making that statement gave me! This country still feels safe...for the moment at least.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Welcome home. I have followed your adventures with interest but without attempting to comment, since the cyber monster ate my first two comments.
Perhaps it will allow this one through.
I hope you will feel the benefits of the break from routine, despite the cold virus.

Revjeanrolt said...

Thank you Ray. I am now home after a very easy ride back through quiet roads...the cough is still fearsome though!

UKViewer said...

Welcome back. Have followed your posts with interest, albeit, I've been a bit busy so haven't responded that much.

Lovely to know that you enjoyed the cruise, a bit sad that you've returned with 'Kennel Cough' hoping that it will clear swiftly, before you need to exert yourself in ministry things.

[*] for this.