Saturday 3 January 2015

Setting off for home!

There is a feeling of déjà vu around the place. Most of us have done all this before. We know what to expect at every step of the way and are mostly ready for it.
I had hoped that more of us would be doing the round trip but a large number of people that I've got to know well are flying home tomorrow. On my table a lively gay young man is carrying on alone but I will see very little of him once the new lot arrive!
Suitcases are standing outside doors now. Good byes are being said. Cunard has pulled out every stop over Christmas and New Year but it's all being dismantled now.
I've filled in my immigration form once again and hope to get off early in the morning. My coach leaves before eight o'clock.
And in true déjà vu fashion I'm coughing again! But so are all the other people on this boat!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: