Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sentimental bronze.

Yesterday my big purchase from the last cruise arrived.
On every cruise with David we bought a bronze. We didn't have to carry them through customs...they are delivered to our home about four weeks later.
This habit proved hard to resist.
All the works of art we bought together all mean something and are reminders of treasured moments shared in our years together.
So this one also has a meaning!
This one means I can still do these wonderful things even on my own..it is a tradition which I'm fortunate to be able to carry on.
I know he would like this rather sentimental bronze.
It's called "Childhood reverie" and is small enough to be able to sit next to the lamp in the sitting room! Thank you David and God.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: