Tuesday 17 March 2015

Gremlins

The gremlins are working against me this morning. I blame the new update from Apple! Nothing is working quite right since. Blogger appears to be having a nervous breakdown. Every time I press "save" it doesn't!

For this reason I have come back to Blogsie ...a wonderful system which ended up by not putting in the photos I wanted! I am now trying again, having created new passwords etc!

Jumping through the hoops on a regular basis has become part of my daily tussle with the Internet whose blessings are still more than their cursings!

Fingers crossed....I am about to press the button!

3 comments:

Revjeanrolt said...

If your reading this you know it succeeded. Yeah!

Ray Barnes said...

Good on yer!
If all else fails there's always semaphore :-)

UKViewer said...

That is perhaps the issue with #Apple tech. So many updates, which can affect older equipments in unexpected ways. A bit like microsoft which in new versions eliminates support for older equipment.

Not everyone can afford to update their tech when a new software version is released, so updates should always be backwardly compatible.

I find this. A windows 8 device I have, also has the latest version of office 365, which converts my presentations and documents to the latest version, with no option to save as a previous version. And my old version off Office, won't work on windows 8.

Bah humbug.