Tuesday 7 April 2015

Avoiding pig products!

I apologise yet again for returning to the problem of my teeth! Or rather the long blister adorning the tongue running along side of the tooth!

I went down to the local dentist very early this morning....it seemed only fair as he was the one who'd done the original filling.

I explained that the first collapse was due to eating a bacon sandwich only a month after the deep root job he'd done originally. I then went on to tell him about the crackling....by which time it was fairly obvious that from now on I should stay well away from pig products!

He smoothed it all off without attempting to gouge out the remains of the pig so I have to go back this afternoon to have it all done properly.....he is confident that if I stay away from pigs In the future it will be a viable tooth!

My friend is still on his boat...problems at sea etc... So he's missed the moaning and groaning here!

I can now contemplate eating my hot cross bun, waiting since Friday!

As I am a total coward prayers may be needed around three this afternoon!

 

 

3 comments:

Revjeanrolt said...

Alls well! As a drill was needed to clear the dreaded crackling out completely I went to the village dentist this afternoon! It has now been sterilised. Scoured . Drilled! I asked the man to tell me what he was doing as he went along! This helped!
I have got my mouth back and can speak with wincing!
Having lived on a diet of soup and scotch for a week life can now go quietly back to normal.

UKViewer said...

Apart from crackling :( Jen has had most of her teeth out and has falsies, but eats quite well without them, unless we're going out, when the teeth go back in :) I don't often tell people that she wears falsies as they automatically look somewhere south of the mouth :(

Revjeanrolt said...

Naturally!