Friday 31 July 2015

Valedictory....

The sea turned rough last night which was very fitting for our journey home.

We are now sailing South...

News of even more complications at Dover are reaching us..yesterday there was talk of us landing somewhere else! I naturally voted for Falmouth!

Today we pack. I am tired after a night of being rolled about the bed but there's still plenty of time to catch up during the day!

Questionnaires to be filled in are arriving...everyone demands feed back these days!

I have had a wonderful holiday...seen amazing things and people and have been particularly lucky with the group on my table...

There has never been a dull moment and everywhere I go around the ship people have been happy to chat...

The shows and talks and activities on board have been varied and interesting!

I just wish that Fred Olsen had not claimed to be responsible for Canary Wharf in one of these interactive films on the TV. It has left a bad taste in my mouth as my dear David was the very first project manager!

However...the trip was good...I'm glad I came!

No comments: