Tuesday 5 January 2016

Arghhhh

Oh dear. The Cunard cough has us in thrall!
It's not just me! I cough, we cough, we all cough!
The Bay of Biscay had half of us not turning up for supper last night. The tables were half empty because just staying upright was difficult.
Moving around a swaying ship was the hard part and once in bed I got rolled from one side to the other scattering hankies, phones etc as I went.
This morning my toilets not working .
This is not a good end to what has been a wonderful cruise.
Feeling fairly dreadful we have to pack!
Oh well. I hope my home will be warm when I get there tomorrow .
Beam me up Scotty!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Revjeanrolt said...

After a pretty rotten start we are now crossing the channel....the spirit of Dunkirk has survived the bad start. I am seeing the wonderful green water of home...glory be to God.