Monday 4 January 2016

Plain sailing

We sail on stormy seas once more. We lurch from side to side trying to stay upright ! And this is the day we have opted to eat in the upmarket restaurant.
When I say we, I am going with the same man I met on the last cruise. We still get on extremely well!
We have also got a cocktail party this evening.
As we approach home I see from the map that we get to the Bay of Biscay this afternoon. Our captain has put on a burst of speed to try to get past it sooner rather than later.
It's all part of the joys of cruising.
We are due to go round the corner soon. The trick will be to keep.our lunch down before before tonight's bun fight.
It's not all plain sailing. Ahem



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ray Barnes said...

You're a braver man than I Gunga Din. The Bay of Biscay is a tough prospect at any time of year,
Blessings and Prayers.