Friday 9 September 2016

Today's blog.

I should by this time be used to stuff going wrong but somehow it always takes me by surprise.....
A friend has just mailed me to ask if I'm alright as there was no blog today!
I did blog....but for some arcane reason today's entry was dated August!
Even stranger there were two replies attached that seemed relevant so I concluded that I must have talked about Statins previously and they'd all been logically grouped....
Anyone wanting the original blog could find it under. "Statins and Pain."
I hope to do better in future but there are no guarantees.
Some good news maybe, that a friend is checking why I can't get superfast after I'd moaned once again about the slow connection!
Fingers firmly crossed now....my snail mail has been dreadful in the last two weeks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: