Friday 4 November 2016

My own beach?

I found a post on a page I don't often visit yesterday mentioning a beach. It is apparently called the TregearVean beach!
Crumbs....I've lived here for about ten years and never knew about the beach....
To reach it from here I would have to cross the road , walk across a meadow and go downhill.
I might just do that sometime soon.
I don't own the beach of course.....no one apart from Lord Falmouth owns stretches of coast but it is an exciting thought....TregearVean beach!
The mind boggles.
It's not to be honest really a mind boggling discovery.....this stretch of the coast is full of small beaches, many of which are difficult to reach and are only visible at low water...I am not getting over excited about it...but it is interesting that the ancient manor originally stretched as far as the sea....
On a google map it is possible to see the house, cross the road, go down the meadow and view the beach....and that might be as far as I go to be honest...
A bit of digital exploration is more my style these days now I no longer have a dog to walk....
The fact though that there is such a thing as the TregearVean beach actually delights me ... and I haven't experienced delight all that much lately....
Off I go rambling....either actually or digitally. Who knows what else I might find!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

You might be Lord of the Manor as well :)