Saturday 24 December 2016

Sailing into harbour!

All is well. My biggest problem now is how to unlock my balcony door!
Like everything else connected with me it seems to have a mind of its own!
We are approaching the coast of Spain.
Rigo is our destination for today.
I am on a coach tour! I have definitely joined the ranks of the elderly and infirm!
I am astonished by the number of people who knew my friend Michael.
Lots have come to ask about him and his death...it is no longer painful to talk about it so I really don't mind.
Last night was a formal night when there was a captains cocktail party.
I didn't go. There is no joy in standing alone for an hour no matter how much booze is presented to you!
Sitting quietly in the many bars on board I always find people to talk to whilst I sip on something warming!
I am mostly enjoying the trip. It has none of the raw grief that marked the last one...
I may even enjoy Christmas yet!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: