Friday 3 February 2017

Cyber problems.....

Once again this morning I've woken up to am email telling me my Apple account has been suspended...
This may have panicked me once but this sort of mail is coming at the rate of at least two a week.
I have spoken directly to Apple in the past and been reassured that they don't do things like this.....
They gave me the email address for their phishing department.
I send them a phishing mail at least once a week!
There are so many scams around. At the beginning of the week my Facebook account was hacked!
"They are all out to get us"
Cyber crime is increasing over the world. This morning I hear that Russia has tried to interfere in elections around the world.
This is seriously weird stuff so the message clearly is to stay alert!
One daft thought though has surfaced through all of this...
What if our Brexit vote was part of Putins cyber meddling...?
If they can influence the election of the president of the USA then tackling Europe would be child's play.
It's just a thought.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Babs said...

You think too much Jean,

Revjeanrolt said...

I do and I thank God for it daily.

UKViewer said...

I can't see that Putin might have influenced the leave vote, because if he'd have influenced the remain vote, we'd have had blood on the streets, given the vile behaviour of the extremists who supported leave.