Monday 27 March 2017

BT gremlins again!

A brief email from BT informs me that over the next few days I might find my access to the internet to be intermittent.
Humph!
It's already best described as dodgy!
The email says that it will be much better as a result of their workings but we shall see.
Since a good friend managed to get me onto super fast last year I have enjoyed much better access.
If I test it though...it's still much slower than it should be. So I should be glad that they are trying to improve it...but being realistic I have to recognise that we are fairly isolated up here so some problems can be expected.
All of this means that over the next few days according to BT I may not be very reliable....
Along with the information that they will be working locally I am being bombarded with offers to get BT television.
"Get it now before your offer runs out! ". I am not even considering this one....
Once more we are sailing into uncertain seas...according to BT. Fingers crossed it will be better eventually!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

BT were yesterday fined 42 million £ for not providing the service that they advertise or obstruct or refuse compensation to other companies that rely on their network. It does seem to me (not a BT Customer) that I am better off relying on an alternative supplier, which has very few interruptions to their serviee. Twice in the last five years and quickly resolved.