Thursday 14 September 2017

Trump again!

We are gliding into Corfu. Now!
I regret to admit that I hadn't realised that we have four days of non stop activity. I had assumed that there would be a day between stops and there isn't.
This is obviously my fault but I am glad to have at least got a morning till my tour starts. So I am in bed watching TV..
"This is the stupidest president in history " are words repeated frequently.
All the television news programs are focussed on Trump again .
He really is his own worst enemy!
I love the Fox News and the MSNBC news programs I get on the TV in my cabin.
They tackle the problem that is becoming evident daily in America with gusto and this morning are actually joking about Trumps inability to steer a straight path through the swamp of opinions after Charlottesville.
The way he treated Mr Sessions is also under discussion. Every journalist agrees that his bluster must hide guilt.
Unfortunately it is taking their gaze off North Korea!
Whilst I rest a little this morning before setting off to explore this beautiful Greek island I will watch the breaking news yet again.
No one could be bored. I'm not!

Watching the news after posting that I am actually stunned by how much Trump is disliked.
One man Michael Moore has a new catch phrase...."Donald Trump out smarted us all. He got elected."
Who knows how this will play out?   It's fascinating stuff!  But we are talking world safety here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: