Friday 16 November 2018

Political mess!

Oh dear. The present situation here is absolutely awful...I think we can all agree on that. It is also political theatre of an absorbing kind.
I admired Mrs Mays attempt to get Gove involved in her cabinet. It was only fair since much of this present mess is down to him.
He is threatening to quit. I’ll believe it when I see it.
His little mind must be churning over the best course of action for him in order to get the job he wants. No one could forget the way he acted right at the beginning of this mess.
This really is a catastrophe. I hope all those men who pressed for a vote last year are happy now.
No wonder David Cameron resigned...
That all of this is capable of seriously damaging our economy as well as our politicians is becoming obvious.
The outcome of it all is anyone’s guess right now.
I really do feel very sorry for Mrs May....it is a situation brought upon her and us by those who hope for advancement in the aftermath .
A general election has been ruled out and I suspect that Mr Corbyn would not want one either just at the moment.
We have arrived at this confused and perilous moment through the personal drive of several senior members of Parliament.
Mrs May is struggling..but I believe she is doing her best...and is not being helped by those who should be supporting her whilst looking after the country.
We are in this situation through the personal ambitions of several politicians.
And we know their names!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: