Thursday 2 April 2009

Two blogs running side by side

This is weird......I have yet to give anyone the link for this blog so no one is reading it.  I am conscious though that some stuff going into the original blog is unsuitable for this one and the other way round.    Ann is coming over today to go to a Lent course with me.  She will I think enjoy both the course and meeting people.  Ann is my sons partner. She has moved into my house in Portscatho with great joy and is currently making it hers!  Every time she arrives here she is bringing me relics of my past long forgotten. I am now trying to acclimatise her into the mysteries of life in a small village.....even more importantly   a Cornish small village.  She will I am sure be fine.......on her first morning here someone had left her a bunch of daffodils on the doorstep       thank you God. 

No comments: