Saturday 23 October 2010

Mutterings


I am having a Saturday afternoon of techno frustration. It's the first time I've linked up the iPad since before we went away and wanted to unload some pics. It's taking a long time because it's up loading everything I've put on it for some time including a couple of audio books and films. It means they will be safe on my computer but it has delayed me by quite a long time.
I fear this might be the last day of summer. I am not wearing tights today but I will be tomorrow for church.
It's not completely desperate though as I know that the next holiday in January will get me back out of tights again.
The iPad is now being updated which will take about an hour. Hey ho. Time to pick some blackberries for the crumble. I know it's late in the season but the devil never gets to spit in my field!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: