Wednesday 8 February 2012

White horses with wings

We have heard the voice of the captain once again telling us it's going to get worse before it gets better. A look out of the window might have told us that. So here is one bit of poetry I wrote earlier . The white horses have grown wings They are flying now and The spray floats them higher Until they reach our windows It is terrible But beautiful. I am tempted to say like Earnie Wise. This is a poem what I wrote...but please no one out there say it for me! Apparently there is a deep depression over Honolulu. Our planned trip to Waikiki looks decidedly dodgy...we were only planning to get wet by paddling a little. I have realized that blogger does not like my attempts at spacing and squashes everything together. Please then excuse the formatting! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: