Wednesday 4 January 2017

Home soon.

The chances of me blogging tomorrow are slim....so I may post this tonight...
I am packed! I have attached the right coloured labels to my cases...I have once again vowed to bring less.
I am actually looking forward to going home tomorrow. But I'm still missing Michael.... more than ever.
At this stage of our trips we would be planning our escape early from the ship. Our taxi would take us to his home in Devon and mine would pick me up the day after from there . This break in the long journey was very welcome....plus we got an extra day together!
Oh dear!
I have made some good friends this time....talking to everyone as I go!
Tonight I'll give some of them my card..and I think I'll keep in touch as I have in the past!
This is one of the byproducts of cruising...
There are very few people I would hate to meet again!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: