Saturday 28 October 2017

No sex please.

I am not going to post this easily...a certain amount of embarrassment exists right now. But....I am a single woman and therefor apparently available...even though I am certainly not looking!
I am becoming aware that the years have moved on and so it seems have methods of chatting up, or seduction.
Yes. Seduction.....oh well, near seduction.....
I am an old woman...80 years old. Too old for anything other than friendship.
Except someone has recently put paid to that idea.
We had been out for a meal, a not unusual event. Afterwards we went back to his for a coffee. This has always meant coffee in a mug in the past.
This time was different. I found myself locked in a passionate embrace.
I tried to extricate myself.
He was actually affronted! "You can't back out now." he said,"I've taken a little blue tablet!"
A what?
Crumbs, the penny slowly dropped.....well.....
I was actually outraged but tried hard not to show it...as a chat up line the blue tablet line failed dismally.
It's not something I've ever come across before and hope I never will again but on reflection it seems times have changed drastically.
If a man needs to take any tablet before ....anything ...then surely that's his problem and his partner doesn't need to know....
But as a chat up line it really is a disaster!
Geriatric sex with added help is definitely not for me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

UKViewer said...

Oh dear!

What a fool he was to even consider such a thing?

I am glad that you managed to extricate yourself safely.

Perhaps you need a Chaperone? Which seems outrageous, but with changing times, might become a necessity.

I take it that another date is off the agenda?

Revjeanrolt said...

No I will see him again....he was as embarrassed as I was....it won't happen again...

Anonymous said...

You have given me a much needed laugh today. I'm not much younger than you are, so I know what you mean, and I agree with you. That is way too much information!

Rat Bites said...

(Deletes various astonished expletives)
He does know Who your employer is, doesn't he?

Does he think you're up for a spot of fornication when the collar comes off? Oh dear!

Ah, men indeed :D :D :D