Monday 14 January 2019

Electrician needed!

My own problems are tiny compared to those now being sorted out by our government.
Getting someone in to try to sort out various electrical problems is the main job for today. I went to have my shower a little early this morning but it was still too dark in my bathroom.
Whilst I was away all the lights in there have gone on strike. If their strike was constant I would have sorted it out last week. But they come on some of the time. Just not this morning.
Trying to talk someone local into addressing this problem is not going to be easy.
It’s not a big problem I don’t think. There also two other bulbs in the house which need replacing but climbing a ladder to get delicate lamp shades off in order to put in new bulbs is now not something an old woman can tackle confidently.
Arghhh!
I have yet to tackle starting my car. Other small problems exist but they are all really small. If there were just one or two they wouldn’t matter....but there are too many of them for comfort now.
It’s obviously all my fault......I should have tackled them head on..instead of going off to enjoy myself with old friends.
The local electrician has a waiting list. That I do know. Arghhh!
Prayers seem one answer but so far it has felt wrong to ask God to help with my domestic problems....
How I’ll feel later may well be different....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: