Thursday 24 January 2019

Password?

Yesterday I found several people trying to leave comments on this blog and failing. One man thought I’d blocked him!
I would never block anyone. But this seems to be a google versus Apple thing.
Both ask for my password regularly.
Since my last cruise when I got into trouble with my attempts at blogging life has been more complicated than it should be.
Simple things that I’ve done on my iPad for years are now requiring my password regularly.
For years one password served for everything....
In the last month I have been prompted to either insert or change my password several times.
I can understand this when I’m out of the country, on a ship moving around the world but when I’m at home, using my computer or iPad as normal I really don’t know why I still have to use a password every time.
The other way of getting entry into my accounts is by using my finger tip. This works well but often I am still asked for my password too. This is becoming a real nuisance....I’m old. I get things wrong sometimes though even I can’t get my fingerprint wrong...in theory.
I hope everything’s working well again this morning....but I’m not sure...fingers crossed and indeed everything else. I enjoy my blogging and all the regular contributions from the readers...
Fingers crossed it will all go back to normal soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: