Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Rage, rage....
Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Dylan Thomas is still very relevant. His words have been with me a lot lately. So I’m ready for a bit of raging. Consider this my rage! I’m quite happy to stay at home on my own for twelve weeks....if I can find enough to eat! Or drink! This could be the moment I turn to booze. I’ve checked my stock....there’s enough to get me through a couple of weeks...more if I just take a sip occasionally. We are entering into a whole new way of life here...I can do this alone...being solitary is fine for me. No one can hear me chatting away to my old ghosts...those I’ve loved and lost....husbands, children, friends...lovers...I should be so lucky! The strange new world we are getting used to living in...is not scary, not really bad...I seem to have been in training for this for years..some old friends have been in touch...but please don’t worry about me....I have got used to self isolation...I have no sign of any indications of illness...I feel fine...i hope it goes on that way. So my light isn’t fading....at the mom3nt. This means that I’m still strong enough to do a bit of raging...so let’s get on with it...roar......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep your light bright Jean
Post a Comment