Monday 4 October 2021

Late News!

Sorry I am so late! My friend arrived early and I asked her to go shopping for me....which she did but it meant that I forgot about the bleep which actually stopped whilst she was here! I really have no idea whats going on with this because it has again stopped this afternoon! We shall see ..... Its raining a little and I havnt even tried to go out ...yet! Its time to think about the heating but somehow it feels that that will turn it off when so far it is actually working! shhhh... I am aware that Im probably not making sense to anyone especially myself but I am trying! Very I can hear you say!A announcement on the ipad tells me that the rain will stop in 15 hours! Wonderful! I really need to hear that! And the banging has indeed again stopped! Ok I have no real idea but it is getting fairly obvious that its something to do with the internet! Something Ive got on line at any rate. All I have to do is find it! Ahem!

No comments: