Sunday 3 October 2021

What next?

I really have no idea what is going on with me. Last night I had a Tesco delivery...I now have enough food to feed several families! So why can I not eat! I havnt actually tried this morning...I just know that the thought of food makes me feel sick. I have had a shower and washed my hair and the bleeping has stopped. So all should feel well! Several friends have been in touch for which I am grateful. I just am not sure now what its best to do. I could try eating a little but I dont want to be sick! A nutricious drink might be the best bet! I feel very silly now . I have worried old friends and left them wondering what to do with me . If I knew I would tell them...but the bottom line is that despite all the food sitting in my kitchen waiting to be put away I really am frightened of eating in case I then feel sick! Stupid I know...Oh dear! Later Ok I still havnt eaten anything but I have drunk quite alot...and Im not feeling so low! It wasnt alcohol either by the way! Its glorious again outside so I have walked the garden and will do it again this afternoon. I have no idea what is actually wrong with me but feel that its all my doing. I just dont want to eat. I made myself drink ..and I am feeling a bit better. Sorry if this is confusing...it is for me too.

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean.
I hope you have got your groceries put away 😊.
Pleased to read you have friends close by who are looking out for you.
I do hope the nausea and loss of appetite are resolved soon.
Do take care

UKViewer said...

Hi Jean, I am as confused as you are about the inability to eat without feeling sick.

It definitely feels like an ailment of some sort, and I wonder if you would consider calling the NHS 111 number to get a clinical opinion of the possible cause?

It might well have a medical cause, and a diagnosis might help you overcome the difficulties with eating.