Wednesday 28 July 2010

Net

I am having trouble with the net. I've worked out that the reason I am losing posts is that I have lost the internet connection between starting to write and finishing the post! Now I've worked that bit out it accounts for all sorts of other irritations...So why does it happen? I wish I knew but I do remember that something similiar has happened before and at the same time of the year. As Cornwall is full to bursting right now I wonder if there is a limit to how much broadband you can get? It seems weird but maybe once everyone else arrives and starts using the phone lines to tap into perhaps if there is one idle for a moment then it switches itself off! Ok I know it sounds balmy but there has to be some sort of explanation! Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean no ones out to get you!

No comments: