Tuesday 27 July 2010

Scary

I am losing posts somewhere I now have at least three floating around in the either! Two I have sent from my ipad in the last days are gone....I just hope that someone somewhere has got them!
Todays was on the subject of my grass cutting... David having given up over the last couple of weeks suggested it was high time I started so today was my first lesson. Please bear in mind that our garden was a field not long ago so there is alot of it. Our cutter is huge, bright yellow and powerful...a big boys toy. I am not a big boy so I took it carefully....
I now see why so many plants are bent or leaning its quite hard not to knock them as you go. Suffice it say that I have cut the grass.....but the yellow peril is now sitting imobile. David says its not my fault it wont go but he is the kindest man in the world. We have sent for the big boys toy mender! Not quite sure when I'll be having another go.

No comments: