Tuesday 8 March 2011

New lap top

It feels as though I've been waiting for the new laptop for months rather than days. It's extremely compact and it's going to take me a while to get used to it. The first thing it did was take my picture! Now a girl likes a bit of warning to put a comb through her hair at the very least!
My immediate problem to to try to separate play from work. As the other MacBook is full this could take some doing. The addition of an App store on it is weird. I am still not quite sure how thats going to work.
I planned to write this weeks sermon on the new machine but as yet it seems not to want my money to pay for Pages the apple equivalent of Word. I already have a Mac account so it should be child's play.
hmmmm
Tomorrow I have two Ash Wednesday services, each to cover two churches. I am the only priest working on the Roseland right now. So the new machine may have to wait a while! Palm crosses to burn!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: