Monday 11 September 2017

Passed the rock!

Glorious day yesterday. It was hot and the town was busy. I got onto a bus which took us out of the town and into the Andalusian countryside.
In the heat we saw the farmed bulls being run.
Several farms were busy getting their massive animals ready for the ring!
I try not to get critical of other people's customs but being bred to die a horrible bloody death does stick in my British throat!
The town was very busy. I didn't go and look at the shops on our return...I got back on board to cool down.
Our supper table is losing various members by the wayside but three of us went to the theatre last night to see a comedian.
He was very funny and we had a good laugh which did us all good...
Now we have two days at sea having passed Gibraltar during the night.
One of the perks of being a long standing cruiser is getting a free meal at one of the upmarket restaurants.
Going alone isn't much fun but today I'm going with my two old friends that I've known since 1978 ..... a long time anyway.....
I am enjoying this cruise. Since losing my loved ones I have travelled in a sort of emotional trauma, trying but not always succeeding to be a happy traveller.
This time I'm succeeding...it's all good! So far......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: