Tuesday 9 January 2018

Aftermath

Waking up to a warm house again has contributed to a much better frame of mind. My local plumber arrived to sort out the problem at lunch time yesterday...for which I was very grateful...Cornwall was unusually cold yesterday.
Today I must get more unpacking done...but only after I’ve started my car....hopefully.
This must be the first job because after that I have to ring the doctor...
Yesterday a new skin rash broke out all over my body...once I’d got warm this itched badly...I hope to be able to get someone to look at it in case it’s catching...
Life will get back to normal eventually...but the spots are only marginally better than the Cunard cough!
I filled in the questionnaire yesterday sent by Cunard. It’s unlikely they will enjoy reading it...
I have gone off cruising right now. Staying at home in beautiful Cornwall feels like a much better idea.....we shall see.
Once more into the breach dear friends...and at least a cold shock doesn’t send me scuttling back to bed...
The house is wonderfully warm again...thank you God and Kevin!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: