Monday 8 January 2018

First day home!

I got home in record time yesterday.
Long term readers of this blog may remember my struggles to keep the house warm for my sick husband.
Having got it working properly I decided to leave it on whilst I was away.
Unfortunately someone had decided to save my money whilst I was away...it’s gone on strike again!
I am sure that it’s just been given wrong instructions by who ever turned it off...but having spent an evening trying various ways of restarting it,  it has failed...I’ve woken up to a cold house. Arghhhh! Just what I was trying to avoid!
So that’s the first job...find someone who knows what to do!
I also find that I seem to have brought home chicken pox judging by my spotty face and legs...
This cruise has not done me much good!
Yesterday the friend I’m doing the next cruise with rang me to commiserate.
We both agreed that over the last year Cunard has gone down badly...the problem is finding an alternative!
My shower is necessary...but it’s going to be chilly this morning...and it’s still dark outside....
I hate winter!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

The person who decided to save you money, needs unfriending. And the spots might just be connected to stress and allergy and the return of cancer spots on your face.

Bear with it, it will get better, once your heating is back on and when you've had a chance to see your GP about the spots.

And the shower will have to wait until your hot water is back.