Tuesday 6 February 2018

Odd life!

Hey ho...here we go again...or words to that effect. My heatings off again.
Since I last wrote those words it has been fine....till last night.
I realised it was off when I went to bed and sure enough....it’s still off this morning.
It’s also very cold.
All part of my life here in Cornwall, I should be used to it but I’m not!
Last time the heating failed the kind plumber arrived by lunch time and fixed it easily.
So I’m hoping for the same today...
Running concurrently with this are messages from Prince Harry on Twitter.
A whole collection of direct messages have arrived during the night complete with two photos of him.
He asks where I am and if we can chat!
Every so often my quiet comfortable life has a sort of hiccup...
It keeps me on my toes !
So today I am ignoring the person on twitter who is trying to make me believe that he is Prince Harry whilst trying to keep warm...
Yesterday it snowed...and it’s trying again this morning...the house isn’t cold yet...but it won’t be long...
I could just stay in bed, well wrapped up and cosy....but of course I have to get up soon, pile on woolly clothes and get on the phone.
Sorry Prince Harry I’m ignoring you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

UKViewer said...

Perhaps a Duvet day is the answer?

Bob Collis said...

Duvet, or not Duvet.

That is the question.