Saturday 7 April 2018

Heading north.

We are reaching journeys end. Today is a sea day as we speed towards the Bay of Biscay to get to home waters.
I have been awake for hours, not wanting to miss a nine o’clock appointment made for me by my friend.
I am not looking forward to having a facial though. I’ve steered clear of these for many years...
My friend tells me it’s going to be very relaxing! So far it’s had the opposite effect.
I have enjoyed most of this cruise unlike the last one which I hated. We have seen lovely places and met new friends as well as old ones along the way.
I am not booking another one on board as seems to be the expectation and the custom.
I prefer to wait till I’m home to see how much I might be needed there before rushing into anything.
Everyone I’ve met on this trip is a dedicated cruiser....we have all done it lots of times before.
I admit to being slightly reluctant to becoming one of these or appearing to!
When I’m home I will enjoy looking at the brochures, choosing slowly and carefully for the times and places which suit me best.
This two week one doesn’t feel long enough for me..... I’m only just getting into my stride and it’s packing up time!
Lots of good things have happened, are happening...Thank you God.
PS.
I wrote the above yesterday but couldn’t get it posted. The internet was down .
Better luck today!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: