Thursday 24 May 2018

Staying home.

The build up to Spring Bank holiday has started. It is probably the busiest weekend of the year and the weather is also playing it’s glorious part.
I tend to stay quietly at home during this period so I’m getting all my shopping and visiting done early.
Yesterday I went to the local garden centre to get colourful glorious plants to put in the pots close to the house.
Whilst I was there I noticed a stone cherub just waiting to be bought. It was too heavy to pick up!
I mentioned to the lady serving me that I would have bought it if I could have carried it.
She replied that if I wanted it she could arrange for it be delivered.
Well! How could I resist that?
So during the weekend this pretty cherub will arrive. I have asked that it be left by my gate if I’m out...so I am waiting....
Of course it may have to stay by my gate until someone stronger than me is here!
My gardener could move it and he’ll be here over the weekend!
So here I stay....it’s no hardship , whilst the rest of the world is wizzing past my house at top speed I will be here, quiet and very happy with my garden plus a cherub hopefully.....
Thank you God.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: