Monday 25 June 2018

Ding dong!

Well here’s a thing. I was safe in my bed, fast asleep this morning..at half past seven when the door bell woke me up!
Struggling down the stairs , trying to get my eyes actually open I found two men with several bundles.
They had arrived at the wrong house but as they spoke very poor English it was not easy to explain this to them .
After delivering their bundles next door they drove off in a van with the legend "White Cloud" on it.
This appears to be a linen washing service. I googled it!
Half past seven is a long way from being a good time to be delivering anything apart from milk!
It is a first and hopefully won’t happen again...
I am tempted to complain but I find I can’t.
The phone number attached to their legend doesn’t work!
So I am feeling slightly bewildered, very cross and have gone back to bed to write this!
I am not at my best in the early morning but I didn’t say much to them. I doubt if their English would have been sufficient to be able to cope.
Next time my bell goes in the very early morning I shall not bother to get up until I’ve looked out of my window!
Arghhhhh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: