Wednesday 26 September 2018

New beginnings.


OK. I am feeling very much better! I have made a couple of unlikely friends, both American, both opinionated, but very interesting.
They like Trump!
In contrast to every other person from the USA on this ship, they spent last night at dinner singing his praises...
They are not together but both have written down my room number so that we can "take in a show" or something...
We are steaming north to get to another Canadian harbour.
I am going to a lecture by the Pyschosexual Therapist, Dr Ruth......erm.
She will talk about sex over fifty...I want to send in a question asking, what about sex over eighty...but I won’t for fairly obvious reasons.
I had lunch at the Golden Lion pub yesterday. This made me feel much better as I remembered that David and I had been regulars there...he especially liked their fish and chips!
It is raining.
This makes the outer decks wet so I will probably not be doing the several times round the deck that I usually do...I walk miles every day inside anyway.
I don’t like being on the top floor...twelve storeys up means I have to work out good routes before starting..it’s all too easy to get lost.
So, don’t worry...I am starting to enjoy myself...it helps!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: