Saturday 13 October 2018

Packing again....

Last day at sea...and I will be glad to get home tomorrow. It’s not Cunard’s fault but I have not enjoyed this cruise as much as usual...I shall be very glad to be back...
Today is packing up day...that says it all really...
I have made sure that I’m not on the twelfth floor for the next one...it’s a very long way from anywhere here!
I have met some very pleasant people, especially in the last days....so I will carry my cards around with me today...
There will probably be no blog tomorrow....so don’t panic...
Just getting everything together takes up a lot of energy...mental as well as physical.
I have met some very pleasant people on board but no one special...
I drank the last of the scotch last night...there is a definite feeling of it being all over....done....I am actually very glad to be travelling home and have looked at the map to see where we are in relation to Cornwall....and it’s not far...on paper...
Age has caught up with me I’m afraid....me and my grey hair will be ready to go tomorrow...
Music at the Tresanton will be the first event, over the next weekend with old friends and lots to talk about...thank you God...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: